Posted by: Lost | 2009-09-17

Emotional, angry, depressed

I am not sure whatsup with me . . I am aggro/angry all the time yet fragile on the other. Got into a fight (argument) with my siblings a few days ago and I still feel bad even though I have no reason to. Now in the aftermath I feel depressed and physically, I feel a bitterness in my throat resulting in nausea - The feeling you get when you' ve swallowed very bitter pills(PS. I make myself throw up if I' ve eaten wrong/bad foods).
Anyways I feel listless and emotional all the time yet I have to study for upcoming exams in the week which make me even more depressed, i feel like screaming! Not sure if my lifestyle has anything to do with it. Very busy lifestyle, feel like I' m chasing the wind yet not cathcing it and in the process displaying negativity . . I dontg know - am I normal?

Maybe not Depression as such, but irritability and sadness related to current stress, in your life and with the oncoming exams. Counselling, to check diagnosis and help you cope better with the many thiongs on your agenda, would be a wise move.

Posted by: Lost | 2009-09-17

Tx Doc
Nope I wont give up - I believe there is a way to becoming a better individual. I' m gonna keep on until I breakthrough!!

Reply to Lost
Posted by: almost mad | 2009-09-17

You sound like me. Its depression I guess. I think I have learnt to live with it and control my anger a bit better. Maybe there is better help for you. I have just given up.

Reply to almost mad