Question
Posted by: blom | 2008/10/16

emotional abuse

hi, im engage 2 years , we have dayghter of 1 , my fiance is very angry with me , he calls stupid or that i do stupid things, we have grown apart because i cant be with someone who treats me so bad , when we are with his friends he is the happiest person in the world but as soon we are alone he starts complaining or sees faults in everything that i do , he went away for a whole week ,he did' nt tell me where or with who he was just that he needed time alone away from me, he has financial problems , so now i dont know what to do anymore , we are not connecting anymore , please help , should we just go our separate ways , what about our baby

Youy seem to be describing an emotionally abusive relationship. Can you persuade him to join you in some sessions of relationship counselling ? Or would it be better to move on ? He will remain financially responsible for the baby, and the Maintenance court will see to that ; but its no benefit for the child for the mother to remain in a miserable relationship