Question
Posted by: KGREAT | 2010/06/21

EMOTIONAL

hi doc i have been for the last month feeling so irritable like i could honestly slap someone that just says hi to me, iv never been like this in my life iv always been happy and energetic now im tiered and irritated and moody. my poor bf is getting it the worst but no mattter what i do i can shake it. im really starting to get depressed. things in my life are good i am a bit disatisfied with my job but i cant figure out whats making me like this.. any advise would be great thank u

Well, I won't dare to say "Hi, Kgreat". Are you getting depressed because you're so irritable, or, more likely, are you getting so irritable, because you are getting increasingly depressed ?
Apart from depression, anxiety and stress related to on's job, specially if one feels trapped in it, can cause suich irritability, too. COnsider seeing a shrink for a more detailed assessment and a discussion of treatment options, which might include medication and/or conseling

2
Posted by: kgreat | 2010/06/21

haha thanks doc i think i might be depressed but i dont know why, so ur advise to see a shrink seems like a good idea. thank u very much

Reply to kgreat