Question
Posted by: Ady | 2012/10/10

Emotion-less

Hello,

I don''t know when or why it started but I feel out of touch with " normal"  emotions, like if I find out someone died I really don''t feel anything and sometimes I smile when people tell me say difficulties they r going through. And I mostly just go through the day without thinking too deep about anything...like I graduated from uni last year and I haven''t gotten a job yet and I feel like " oh well...whatever"  I don''t think it''s normal. Is there something I can do to feel more.

Some people are relatively unemotional, but you seem to be talking about a fairly recent change from how you used to be ?
What might help you to feel more, again, would depend on a better understanding of why this change has occurred, and may what else has changed. A psych could help to assess this with you, and discuss options for intervention

1