Question
Posted by: Betty | 2010/05/31

Emergency pills

i saw my period on 2 April 2010. On 07 April 2010 the condom bursted and two days after that i went to the doctor for a morning after pill. i have not seen my periods since then. i then went to a doctor for some pregnancy test and it came out negative. Please help. How accurate is the pregnancy test? is it possible that i am pregnant?

The morning after pill can disrupt your cycle. Perhaps you should repeat the pregnancy test to be sure.

1
Posted by: Kgomotso | 2010/06/02

Can a woman fall pregnant after she took morning-after pill on the same day of having unprotected sex?

Reply to Kgomotso