Question
Posted by: S | 2008/11/17

emergecy contraception dangers

I have been very irresponsible and taken emergency contraception over a prolonged period of time, but now want to go on the pill. I sometimes even take it on two consecutive days. I' ve been stupid, but want to know what the worst case scenario is. Its the same guy, by the way.

It unlikely that there will be long-term damage from what you have done, but it is clearly not advisable to continue using this form of contraception. See a professional to evaluate your hormonal functioning and go on a normal long-term contraception method.