Posted by: worried | 2008-11-11

embarrassing smelly discharge

I' ve been struggling with a thick white,and very smelly discharge for monthss now.Keep on going to the clinic and they prescribe the same things( Camex V) and antibiotics,but it doesn' t get better.I' ve stopped using soap,only take showers and do not wear cotton undies any longer,but the smell is unbearable.Please help

You need to see a gynaecologist. You have been threated for thrush and you may have a differnt type of infection.

Posted by: Goldy | 2009-03-09

In simple english, my virgina smells really bad. I dont know why and Iv never had this before. No matter how often I wash it just stays there. Does this mean I could be pregnant or have a disease? What could it be? Is is urgent to see a docter?

Reply to Goldy
Posted by: mul12 | 2009-02-04

i have a smelly discharge which i believe is from unprotected sex with my partner is there any over the counter medicine i can get ?

Reply to mul12