Question
Posted by: Esther | 2008/10/06

Embarrassing problem

The other day I met someone and we realized we have lots of things in common and it' s fun to be together. Now he sends me messages quite often and wants to spend time with me and I am getting afraid. The thing is I have a problem and I don' t know what to do. This is really awkward, he is a black man and people say black men have very big penises, but I am extremely small. So if we fall in love with each other and want a romantic relationship, I know things will never work. This problem destroyed a relationship I had in the past because we both felt very frustrated. Now how do I prevent a similar situation in the future? I don' t want to lie to this new person I met, but I don' t feel comfortable telling him the truth. I don' t want my privacy exposed like that.

Relax. Firstly, black men have very large penises, and very small penises, and medium size penises --- like anyone else. Secondly, although if a woman is inexperienced, it may need a little patience and skill on the part of her lover, almost every woman can cope with any man --- after all, if the vagina can stretch to accomodate a whole live baby coming out, it can surely handle any man going in. If you should happen to fall in love, it can work, if you both want it to do so. When you say this problem ruined a previous relationship, it may well be that there's nothing wrong with you in terms of anatomical size, but you may have had a condition of vaginal spasm when intercourse was attempted ( not an uncommon problem ) and this is something that is entuirely treatable and curasble by a suitably experienced psychologist or psychiatrist, as the spasm is nervous in origin and can be unlearned. If this is the case, then see a shrink about this and work on clearing it up, and then you can ahve any sort of physical relationship you desire with any man you want to.

3
Posted by: irritable | 2008/10/07

solution - you made me laugh ha ha ha ha!!!!! you are so simple!

Reply to irritable
Posted by: SOLUTION | 2008/10/07

first ask him to show you his penis. If its too big, run. simple

Reply to SOLUTION
Posted by: Sg | 2008/10/06

Not only black men can have a big penis so that should not really be an issue !
No matter what the reason,if you don' t want a relationship with anyone simply tell them.You don' t have to justify why.

Reply to Sg