Question
Posted by: Charles | 2008/10/19

Embarrassed to see doctor

Hi! I have to visit my doctor because I'  ve found a lump in one of my testicles. I'  m worried because I get an erection from the slightest stimulation - sometimes all I have to do is to take my pants off and I get rock-hard but it doesn'  t always happen that way. I'  m a 26 year old straight man and it is embarrassing for me because my doctor is also a man and I'  m worried what he might think if he examines my testicles and I get hard. I would like to know if this is usual/unusual and what I should say to my doctor beforehand in case it does happen. Thank you.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Charles

Please direct your question to cyberdoc for more informed medical advice.