Question
Posted by: Peter | 2011/05/12

Embarrassed

Hi!

I really don’ t know what to do or how to react. I am 15 years old and I’ m a boarder at school. It is always difficult for me when we have to shower because my penis and my balls is quite small, my penis is about as long as a normal thumb and my balls are more or less the same size.. I started puberty two years ago, but my penis still hasn’ t grown. This one guy, James, is much taller than me and his penis is as long as a ruler - I know this because he showed all of us, and his balls are definitely bigger than golf balls and hang low in his sack, mine don’ t hang low at all, and he is always saying “ look at how small Peter’ s -|- is”  and he has even started calling me “ grub”  because of it. This is very humiliating and all the guys laugh at me. There is no way to avoid the shower because we have roll-call then. I just feel so hopeless what should I do?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Peter,

At 15 you still have some growing and developing to do and that includes your penis. Many boys have feelings of insecurity about this but over time it is important that you focus on you as a person and realise that people will like and be interested in you for you and not the size of your penis. Boys develop at different ages, so at 15 you will find that some of the guys around you are more developed than others. Do your best to show that you are not interested in his opinions, and that it doesnt affect you - this should hopefully lead to him getting bored and moving on to someone else. You still have a few more years of growing so try not to worry too much.

2
Posted by: Teen expert | 2011/05/31

Hi Peter,

Reply to Teen expert
Posted by: hello | 2011/05/13

HI Peter
Penises come in all sizes and shapes!
You haven''t reached your full body size yet - just hang in there!
You should try and turn the situation around - so what if yours is smaller than the others? Doesn''t really make any difference to you or the anyone else does it? You were born that way. Your body is an intricate biological machine that resulted from millions of years of evolution - just think about how amazing it is right now. You are more than just one part!

Reply to hello