Posted by: Micky | 2010-12-19

Many years ago I developed a pimple from shaving around my viginal be exact..this was just on the top above the actual vagina,but below the panty line.

Anyway,this pimple then turned into an abcess and later a keliod. This keliod has been growing ever since and now its at least about 2cm and its thick and just so ugly.

Its really embarassing and I have not been with a man for 2years becos this keliod is so damn disgusting.

Medical insurance won''t pay 4 the removal of it unless it was caused through I have to fund this thing myself.

I just don''t know what type of doctor I can see who could help with the actual procedure,or maybe there is some miracle keloid cream that actualy minimises the thickness and size and stops it from growing??

Any advice in this regard would be appreciated..many thanks

You can consult your GP to have the keloid removed. Unfortunately, the keloid can reappear. Another option is to have Celestone Soluspan injected into the keloid. This will over time, shrink the keloid. There is no miracle cream that can be applied.