Question
Posted by: sarah | 2010/09/20

embarrassed

Please can you help me. Two weeks ago after going to the toilet to urinate I felt a lump on my vagina. It is not sore. It is just there. I also seem to be urinating a lot more in the am and it always feels like I want to urinate. My urine is not burning. Otherwise I feel fine. I am not feeling sick. But this is bothering me. I am sure it is nothing to worry about.

Hallo Sarah
It may be a cyst in one of the Bartholin glands of the vagina. These cysts can develop infection and cause abcesses. Please let your doctor have a look and let him also test your urine for sugar and infection.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/20

Hallo Sarah