Should l really try again or give up, so many times I decided to study but no luck. I have registered more than twice for HR Diploma and Project Managements, I couldn’ t perform and it was not my choice, I used to study for 3 hours but still forgets or don’ t understand. I don’ t have any stresses at all, to make me so forgetful. I am 34 years old, all the times when I study I will get headaches and serious ones then I will be so forgetful and fail the tests with a lower mark. What is wrong with me that can make me to be like that? I am now a PA for 10 years and no development. All my friends have registered to study and are doing very well. Both courses that I tried was things that I like (working with people) but so far, I am just a PA and sit in meetings with colleagues younger than my age just to take minutes.
I wished to progress one day but I don’ t see any light at all!!!

Guys, PLEASE stop calling yourselves Anonymous --- ANY other nickname would do. But reading thi forum you get the idea that one single person has all the problems fo Africa !
Again I agree with Liza. Career counselling would be a good idea, maybe with some testing to identify your strengths and weaknesses, skills and interests, and perhaps some study skills counselling, too.

Posted by: Liza | 2009-05-11

Perhaps some career counselling would help? A vocational psychologist will not only be able to help you find out what you should be studying, but will probably also be able to help in the event that you have some kind of learning problem. Perhaps you haven' t been using the right method of studying for you. Not everyone can use the same study methods. And while a study method might have worked for you in the past, it might not work well anymore and will need to be changed.

Whatever you do - don' t give up. You' ll only experience real failure if you stop trying.

Good Luck

Reply to Liza