Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2008-11-10

Embarrassed

I meet a handsome guy two months ago, and he asked me on several occasion to go with him to his place but I would always make some excuses, but last Friday I decided to go with him and I enjoyed myself for little while. I notice that He had a very big penis. After noticing that I complain of pain and we didn’ t do anything now I’ m scared of facing him what should I do.

It is not all that uncommon for woman, especially with limited sexual experience, limited exposure to sexual literature including images of the male penis and meeting a man with an above average sized penis, or just a man larger than her previous sexual partners to experience anxiety about her capacity to accommodate him vaginally. The anxiety would impact the women's arousability resulting in her experiencing limited lubrication and she may react with muscular tension and an inability to relax into the sexual encounter. This could result in either the woman experiencing anticipatory pain and/or actual pain during penetration and attempts at thrusting due to limited lubrication and constricting of the muscle at the vaginal opening.

A women's vaginal canal is a potential space, a space that during child birth can accommodate to the size of a baby's head. Yet we still live in a time where many women do not receive accurate information about their sexuality and their sexual anatomy to equip them to engage in sexual encounters in a fully informed and sexually empowered way.

It seems you have invested time in the development of the relationship with this man. Assuming that you are still interested in a relationship with him, I would firstly say that you need not be afraid, and that if he respects you and is interested in a relationship with you, it would be helpful for the two of you to meet and discuss the experience. You can communicate your anxiety, educate yourself about your body, take things slower.

Getting to know and explore your own body would also be helpful. Experimenting with different size vibrators and/or dildos would also help you get to know the potential accommodation of your vaginal opening and canal, when u are relaxed and well lubricated.

5
Posted by: TD | 2008-11-10

I don' t think that you should break up with him just because his penis is too big, if you don' t like him then get rid of him but if you have feelings for him then you need to be honest with him and tell him that his penis is too big for you right now and that you need time for your vagina to get used to it.

Your vagina is very flexable and will be able to accomodate him easily, just remember that a baby can come through it. Start off slowly by you being on top of him so that you can control how much of him actually goes into you. Try using alot of lubricant at first.

With time your vagina will expand sufficiently to accomodate him comfortably and you' ll will be able to have sex any way you want. Just remember that you' ll can engage in oral sex as well, until you have conditioned yourself for him. Sex is not only about penetration but about enjoying each other.

If he is a normal guy, then he will be extremely flattered that you think that his penis is big and if you stroke his ego enough BJ' s and hand jobs may even give him bigger orgasms than sex. If he is not understanding of your situation and not willing to try, then he is not worth it.

Reply to TD
Posted by: Sg | 2008-11-10

Simply tell him you not really into him,you don' t have to mention his penis size at all

Reply to Sg
Posted by: ?? | 2008-11-10

So you trying to say it was painful. Just be honest with him, although you may have feelings for him or else you never going to enjoy it.

Reply to ??
Posted by: Lisa | 2008-11-10

the size, I can not stand it. Its really too big for me and I' m not sure how to tell him.

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: ?? | 2008-11-10

Why are you scared of facing him again? Is it him or the size of his ...... that you are scared off?

Reply to ??