Question
Posted by: cutle | 2008/10/30

embarrasing wind

please assit me ,i dont know if it' s relevant but i have a problem ,i used everything from freshen and laxative to help with the tummy problem but no help ..i always seem to have to much wind and cant help just come out ,is there something wrong with me ,please advise

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you need to make sure you eat your food slowly, try to not talk whilst eating (alot of air is swallowed), do not eat gum, smoking, drinking carbonated drinks. In people with cervical spinal blockages, inhaling can cause air to enter the esophagus and stomach.

you can try Schweden Bitters (5ml three times daily) to assist the digestive system.

Dr Debbie