Question
Posted by: Winter | 2008/11/12

Embarrased and confused

Hi everyone!

I wonder if it tis the right centre to post this question. If it is not please forgive me.

?

I am an adult male 35yrs old. I was busy capturing file on the computer, suddenly i was thinking about my g/f and i was so aroused that i can cum at anytime. So you my boss is male, out of the blue he called me to his office, and i went straight to hios office just like that, on my arrival i dont know what he saw on me but he asked me what wrong and and i told him that it is a nature call. H e came closer to me and touched me on that, and i asked him what he was doing and he showed me his(p***) that was also erected, i was so embarassed i dont know if this is an abuse or what, pls good peoples help me. What warries me a lot is that i dont know what was he thinking about, because i know that i was thinking about my g/f. I m i wrong, or i should not have gone to his office when he called me because he never told me what he called me for. Can i report him to the superiors or notor is this a police matter. Pls i need an advice because he might take an advatage that i am gay. And if he is gay i am not.

Sorry if this is the wrong station.

This sounds like a case of sexual harassment in the work place. I would suggest you determine the process for lodging a sexual harassment complaint at your place of work. This is not appropriate behaviour for a superior to a sub-ordinate employee.

You have the right to both initiate sexual harassment proceedings at work and to lay a case of sexual assault with the SAP.

Your and your superior's sexual orientation is not relevant to this situation, it is about the misuse of power.

5
Posted by: ? | 2008/11/13

You' re welcome :)

Reply to ?
Posted by: Winter | 2008/11/13

?
Thank you very much for everything, i will try one step at the time before i put self in touble.

Reply to Winter
Posted by: ? | 2008/11/13

I know that what he has done is a sexual offence. It was not professional AT ALL!

BUT...I just feel it' s best to try and understand what just happened that day first, before reporting him.

My suggestion is that you speak to him, and explain to him why you had a nature call. Maybe he just misunderstood it as you making a pass at him, and maybe he was also feeling horny and therefore he was willing.

Straight guys often have a misconception that if a man is gay, that he will pounce on you to have sex with you. Gay men are not like that. They are not attracted to every guy they see. They will only make a pass at another man if he knows or thinks that man is also gay and interested in him.

So maybe that' s what happened. He' s gay, he thought you were also gay, he saw you had an erection, and thought maybe that' s cos you like him, and made a pass at you.

Or maybe not.

Only way you' ll know what happened is if you ask first. Maybe he might just apologise to you, and explain himself, and it will all be over.

Perhaps try posting your question on the gay expert forum. Maybe they might have an opinion about what may have happened.

Reply to ?
Posted by: Winter | 2008/11/13

?

Yes, i went to his office erecteed but i tried to hide it. When i say is nature call , i m referring to that it is normal for the man to be erected when he is thinking about her gf.

Guys look here i am in a difficult situation, because i have to report to this man, he has to come to my office every now and then.

The sexologist has advised me on what to do and i am still busy trying to look for some counselling since may i might loose my job.

Reply to Winter
Posted by: ? | 2008/11/13

Oh man! This is hectic. Wait, you told him it was a nature call - what does that mean? Cos to me a nature call is when you need to go to the toilet. Were you also erect when you went to his room? Maybe he is gay, and misunderstood you being erect as an attraction to him.

Just a possibility. But regardless, he still should not have shown you his penis. That' s just gross!

Reply to ?