Question
Posted by: Katy | 2012-06-22

Embarrased

My husband likes rimming me with his tongue. The other day he did it after work, i completly forgot that i had had diaheria during the day. I told him that i forgot and it was my mistake. But now he doesnt eben want to kiss me. What can i do?

I don't think you need to feel embarrassed at all, it's the risk he takes.

16
Posted by: Baas Ted | 2012-06-25

You Beelzebub

Stay with the topic now...YOU DIG!

Or get lost...

Same applies to the rest of you folk who are messing around on Health24. (Dean, Bozo and Andre)

Who is Lucifer? There is no Luciifer on this topic domain here.

Not so friendly now

Reply to Baas Ted
Posted by: Beelzebub | 2012-06-25

Is Dean and Lucifer the same person? They seem to use the same phrases and have the same KAK attitude!

Reply to Beelzebub
Posted by: Pam | 2012-06-25

Pla jou koek jou dalk?

Reply to Pam
Posted by: Pam | 2012-06-24

Have been in a monogamous marriage for 11 years and would never roll in the door after a hard days work and jump in the sack. We all sweat, pee and poo during the day - this just isnt on. Have a shower first then do whatever you like, just be clean!

Jonathan you could be right about this being a hoax question but with what goes on today I wouldnt be surprised if its true.

Then people wonder why they have std, sti, itchy fannies, crabby dicks and the like. Come on people, wake up!!!!

Reply to Pam
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-06-23

Somehow I think you''re lying and that you posted this story as a Joke or to be stupid!! Get a Life you stuffed up Woman!!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-06-22

Back to the comment itself !!!!!!!!!

Gross .........

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Javiopertugaz | 2012-06-22

Anal sex is the best!!!!

Anal Rimming = -|- ing awesome.

Ms Lady Luck, maybe you need to teach Andre and Bozo some lessons in that category, and you will all learn how awesome it is.

Reply to Javiopertugaz
Posted by: Ms. Lady Luck | 2012-06-22

Nee, hel! ek stem saam met Bozo en Andrè .... dit is disgusting! Ek kan aan baie ander en beter plekke dink om te lek.

*mini vomit*

Reply to Ms. Lady Luck
Posted by: Dean | 2012-06-22

@ Bozo

F@ck YOU!!!

Reply to Dean
Posted by: Bozo | 2012-06-22

Dean you are the stupid one , why lick around the backdoor if the front door is right in front of you.No I will give a muff every time.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Dean | 2012-06-22

@ Bozo and Andre

You 2 are pretty stupid.

Rimming is the best part. My wife loves getting rimmed and getting it from behind, So there ain''t nothing wrong with any ass.

Maybe you should try with your wives...that is..if you have any....

Reply to Dean
Posted by: Bozo | 2012-06-22

Stem saam met Andre, hoe kan iemand daarvan hou om n ander se gat te lek.Nee dan lek ek eerer daardie sappige vy tussen haar bene.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012-06-22

Nee man Andre, jy moet nie ander mense spot nie want sy en haar man hou van dit. Net soos jy en jou meisie sal van ander goeters hou wat ons nie kan verstaan nie

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: Andre | 2012-06-22

Sies julle mense is vuil...

Om ''n ander se hol te lek...NOT ON!!!

Kry asseblief ''n ander aktiwiteit om te doen.

Reply to Andre
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012-06-22

< Katy> 
Snap. Honest mistake I think. Do you like being rimmed?, if you do then you can promise him that you will clean up before he does it and that he will get unlimited complimentary rimming/BJ’ s until he is ready to do it again (I am assuming that you are willing to rim him –  lol rim him)

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-06-22

Reply to sexologist