Question
Posted by: PJ | 2010/02/18

Elzium sleeping tabs

Good day

I would just like to find out what the risk is for taking up to 90 Elzium sleeping tablets per month can be? I have a friend that takes these tablets like smaties and all he wants to do is sleep!

Expert ImagePharmacist

I take it you are referring to ALZAM? This is an anti-anxiety medication, and depending on the strength of the tab he's taking, it may be welll within the normal dosage range (although chronic use is generally discouraged). One problem though - He may BATTLE to stop using it as dependence is very, very common with this.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/02/19

Reply to pharmacist