Question
Posted by: Saren | 2009/12/08

eltroxin &  breastfeeding

Hi Dr
I have a 6month old baby, and still breastfeeding is it fine to go back on Eltroxin 0.1mg 1 x day while still breastfeeding as i am going to gym and eating sensibly, but the weight is just not comming off.

thanks

saren

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Saren Caution is advised since eltroxin is excreted in breastmilk. Although no specific problems have been documented with appropiate use, I'd still advise that you discuss it with with your doctor, especiallyy if it is inteded for nothing but weight loss.

3
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009/12/09

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: Delene | 2009/12/08

pharmacist, please answer question 877. Why aren' t all questions answered numerically - I see that you leave some unanswered. Any reason? Thanks for your help

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Delene | 2009/12/08

Reply to Delene