Question
Posted by: ren | 2012/04/19

eltroxin

Hi doc.
My doc prescribed eltroxin 0.5 mg because a routine thyroid test indicated that my thyroid is at the lower end of functioning. I had no symptoms, however.
I''ve been on the meds for 3 weeks now and have started to feel a fluttering of the heart after taking the pill as well an upset tummy and anxiety.
I''m concerned that these might be side effects. What should I do? What would happen if I stop the pills as I was fine before.

Ren

I do suggest that you reconsult your doctor and inform him/her about the side effects that you are experiencing since taking the medication.