Question
Posted by: Joanita | 2011/10/10

ELTROXIN

Im using eltroxin because the docter removed my thyriod. (hyperoveractive thyriod with nodules). No I am struggling with swelling of my legs, feet and hands even my eyes are not normal. Can it be the eltroxin? Is there anything I can use for the swelling. My kidneys also are swollen and I have discomfirt of standing up when I am sitting.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi J

Please contact your doctor immediately regarding the swelling instead of trying to treat it it yourself. All the best!

2
Posted by: dorette steenkam[ | 2011/10/19

i am using eltroxin and i am suffering with a lot of pain in my legs, and very tired, when i get up i am tired the whole day, i eat a good balance diet with a lot of fibre please help me thanks dorette

Reply to dorette steenkam[
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/10/12

Hi J

Reply to pharmacist