Question
Posted by: kerry | 2009/03/17

ellipse flex PPT

Goodmorning. Would you recommend ' IPL ellipse Flex PPT'  for pigmentation and for a more even skin tone. How many treatments is needed before i will be able to see a result?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Kerry, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

The IPL Ellipse is an excellent IPL and should give you good results with texture and tone of the skin, removal of pigmentation and veins, and the stimulation of collagen and elastin within the skin. However the results achieved with the technology used in the Ellipse machine is purely dependent on the operator for its safety and final effect.