Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2012/03/27

ELIM re post 317

Thanks so much for your response, as always its informative and helpful i look forward to the topic article.

The specific one my friend has was done by a professor and that would be the same one i would use, the company is health seekers. Im not necessarily looking for slimming diet , just a healthy balanced meal plan.

Dear Wondering
Thank you for your kind words, which cheer me up no end after an exhausting day. I shall certainly see if I can find out more about the ELIM process. You can also consult a dietitian for a healthy balanced meal plan. Visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a registered dietitian in your area.

2
Posted by: Helena | 2012/03/28

It sounds a lot like the Diascan to me.

Reply to Helena

Dear Wondering