Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2012/03/26

ELIM - Energy Level Indicator Monitor

I have always been interested in these full body scans . recently a friend had ELIM - Energy Level Indicator Monitor and raved about it and apparently you get a meal plan with it depening on results , have you heard about this ? if so please give me your opinion

Dear Wondering
I am not sure if all the practitioners who use the ELIM or Energy Level Indicator Monitor, are qualified to prescribe balanced slimming diets. I shall also have to check on this process, but I suspect that it is not a reliable indicator of dietary needs in general and slimming in particular.
If I find out more about this system, I will write a DietDoc Topic on the subject.

1

Dear Wondering