Question
Posted by: KAREN | 2012-09-15

ELEVATED CANCER COUNT

HALLO, A FRIEND WENT FOR BLOOD TESTS AS SHE HAS BEEN NAUSEOUS AND TIRED.THEY HAVE FOUND NOTHING BUT DR SAYS HER CANCER COUNT IS ELEVATED.NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN - HE DID NOT EXPLAIN.THNKS

Karen

I am uncertain what cancer markers were checked and I therefore, suggest that your friend should reconsult her doctor for an explanation.

1
Posted by: Elizabeth | 2012-09-15

About 15 years ago I had something similar. I had a colonoscopy and a gastroscopy and scans, etc. Initially a specialist told me that I probably had cancer of either the pancreas or the liver but none of their tests could show what it was. I then used to go once a month for the blood test to be repeated and the count gradually went down and down until I just stopped having the tests. Have been perfectly healthy ever since. I have my own theories about it but no medical proof.

Reply to Elizabeth