Question
Posted by: Khadija | 2010/09/13

Electrolysis versus Lazer hair removal

Which method of hair removal on the face has more permanent results if a choice has to be made between electrolysis and lazer hair removal? Which method is better?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Khadija, thank you for the question.

All hair removal technologies work on the basis of destroying the hair follicles so that no future growth occurs. Furthermore all technologies can only destroy these follicles during the growth stage of the hair follicle and this is the reason a number of sessions may be required for the desired result.
As far as I am aware there is no real marked difference between these two particular technologies so the choice is really yours.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/09/19

Hi Khadija, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert