Posted by: Mary-Ann | 2011-08-09

Electricity feeling

Doctor, I get very sharp feelings in my fingers, like electricity, it is painful. Not sure where to go or what to do please. Kindly advise. Thank you!

Your symptoms are due to irritation of the nerves supplying the hands and fingers. I suggest that you consult a neurologist for an examination, in order to determine the point of irritation. Treatment will depend on where the nerve is effected. In the interim you can use Myprodol, two capsules, three to four times daily, in order to treat the inflammation, thus alleviating some of your symptoms.

Posted by: Maria | 2011-08-09

Have you recently started or stopped taking any medication?

Reply to Maria