Question
Posted by: Stef | 2011/01/06

Electrical vibrations ear, Head and back not always - GAD

Good Day

I would like to find out if you know what could be wrong with me. Last year i went to hospital where they did an angiogram, MRI of the brain and colonoscopy, the 1st cardiooligist daignosed me with Cardio Myopath, General surgeon diagnosed me with Ulcerative colotis and the neurologist said all was normal.

I went for second opions and the cardiologist said all is fine he can not see that anything is wrong and the general surgeon did another colonoscopy which said everything is in order only internal piles no eveidance of ulcerative colotis. Eventually my house dr send me to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with GAD and placed me on Valuim, Wellbruten and atarax.

Since the 1st day i went to the hospital i had muscle tightness, short muscle feeling in my head and all weird symptoms. I've been back to the psychiatrist and said it could be thoractic outlet syndrome or sympathic trunk that could be pinched....

she advised me to a Chiropractor and physiotherapist, but after numerous sessions i'm still in the same position, tight muscles around the back of my head, left ear, neck and shoulder until the mid back area. All this gives me muscle tension which makes other parts of my body's muscles jump when relaxing, electric vibration feeling in my head, ears, neck and back.

I would just like to know what could it be and who would i need to see and orthopedic surgeon or Neuro Surgeon?

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello stephan, Due to the complexity of your case I will not want to jump to any conclusions without proper first hand assessment. Please consult an osteopath in your area.

1
Posted by: osteopath | 2011/01/11

Reply to osteopath