Question
Posted by: Tamy | 2009-04-06

Electric Pain To the Left Ovary

I am 20years old andhave been experiancing an electric pain in my left ovary and uterus, on a bad day i experiance back pain (normally from my left ovary) as well as mild nausia. when i was 15 had a cyst on my right ovary and had to get an untra-sound the doctor discovered that the cyst was not seriously enflamed and prescribed antibiotics as well as anti-emflamitories. I was on Petogen for exactly a year and have been off the injection for about 7months. Are these pains normal and what could be causing them? Could this cause me to be infertile?

I cannot tell what is causing your pain from this side of the screen. You will have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.