Question
Posted by: Nico | 2008-12-23

elbow crunching noise

My right elbow makes a slight but audible crunching noise when i bend it. when I was smaller I fell of my bicycle on a rock, and received 6 stitches on this arm. I am currently gymming, and find it more and more difficalt to do my regular arm exercises (Biceps and triceps), as the arm starts to pain. what can the cause be? how can it ber corrected? what must I do about this.

Expert ImageArchive

Hallo Nico
You may have injured the cartilage of the elbow. Have it examined by your doctor to see if you need to have a MR examination of the joint or if you need to see an orthopedic specialist. They may need to clean out debris out of the joint space