Question
Posted by: Micky | 2011/02/01

Elbow and finger pain

Hi There,

i have had constant pain in my middle finger at what seems to be the bottom joint (at the bottom of the finger on my right hand)& mdash  this has been an on-going pain for about 2months..

now the pain has started in my elbow...every time i move these mentioned areas.. i feel the annoying pain...feel like if i had to stretch it or crack it - it would feel better...but ive tried and it never does?

any ideas?? or maybe you could please advise the type of specialist i could see? thank you..(26year old female)

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

The correct person to see is an orthopedic hand specialist to examine you, do the necessary X-rays and decide on the correct treatment

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2011/02/05

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum