Question
Posted by: pumkin | 2011/01/28

ELBOW

My right elbow is painful, it started with a very sharp pain which lasted for about two minutes. Now I can feel the pain all the time, and it goes down to the wrist. I use my arm all the time.What could be the problem? I''''m 39 years old and very health and slim. I work on the computer so I use my right arm all the time.

Thanks Doc.

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

The most common cause of elbow pain is "tennis elbow" which is inflammation of the tendon which runs from the elbow to the wrist. The treatment is physio, certain exercises, a splint which can be worn on the wrist (another type around the elbow as well) and cortisone injection. First see a physio or doctor to at least check the diagnosis

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2011/01/30

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum