Question
Posted by: dw | 2010-04-19

elbow

Hi. I have got such pain in my right elbow area. I push heavy weights so I dont know if this has something to do with it, but I have laid off them since I hurt it. It has been like this for a month now. There is no inflammation, only pain on movement. I am using Jointease gel, but it doesnt seem to be helping. What should I do?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You possibly do have a tendonitis - resulting from repetitive strain to the elbow. A good elbow brace may ease the discomfort - but your elbow may require treatment from a Physiotherapist or Chiropractor.