Question
Posted by: Mondes | 2009/04/17

Elbow

Dear Doc

It has been a month now and my elbow is paining and it affects me a lot at work, as I' m using my right hand a lot. I also feel a pain on my shoulder. Could this be arthritis? I' m 37 years and a very health person.

Please help

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear mondes
It could be tennis elbow and this usually happens when you do some sort of activity where the elbow gets 'overused". I you are involved in sports or carrying heavy things, try to stop for a little while and see whether it gets better. You can also try some anti-inflammatory drugs like Voltaren, Brufen etc.