Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2009/07/31

EKG

I had an EKG the other day, and I was required to lie there in nothing but my panties, surely there is another way to perform these tests without lying there with my breasts exposed,cant they put those sticky things around my bra without me having to remove it.

Debbie

Unfortunately, it is necessary to position the electrodes in the correct areas. Your doctor, if a male, should have a female assistant present. The placing of the electrodes take a couple of seconds and surely thereafter, he/she can cover your exposed chest with a towel or something.