Question
Posted by: jade | 2010/09/07

ek wil baie graag swanger word

hi ek is jade,ek wil baie graag swanger word wat moet ek doen om vinnig swanger te word

Have sex around the time of ovulation. You can look at the Top 5 questions on how to work this out.
Zoe, please post your question separately.

10
Posted by: naydean | 2015/08/27

ek sukkel ook om swanger te raak wel ek is 20jaar oud maar ek probeer al ve 2jaar al dit maak my bje hartseer en soos nu is ek positive x glo dat x nu swanger is ek wil ni meer di negetivie gedagtes he ni plz help me iam realy in need

Reply to naydean
Posted by: Kaylin | 2014/07/07

More ek was by n dokter ek sukkel al bje lnk om swangr t wrd mar sy ht vr my gse ek mun gwig verloor en bje sex ht en syt vr my folic acid pille ggee mar dt help ni help my asb

Reply to Kaylin
Posted by: Linette | 2014/06/10

Goeie More ek wonder kan iemand my dalk help ek was 10 jaar op die pil en het hom 2 maande trug gelos sal ek kan swanger raak en hoe lank gaan dit vat?

Reply to Linette
Posted by: Megan | 2014/02/27

We are newly weds and wana hav a baby,what can i do to get pregos,plz help!

Reply to Megan
Posted by: L | 2013/09/05

Good Day to all out there with the same problem as me, i'm a young female round about the age of 25 years old i was on the injection for almost 3 years ,and to i realize the big mistake i back then,i was stupid young and foolish at the time to i'm at the point in my life where i feel useless because why i cont even conserve a child ,so if you have any advice for me feel free to contact on this email leoneeh@telkomsa.net kind regards : L

Reply to L
Posted by: Rylene | 2013/06/22

Ek wil graag swanger word ek het inspuiting gebruik ek het al hoeveel ge sex maar dit werk nie help a.s.b

Reply to Rylene | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: liezel gra.... | 2015/03/25

ek wil grag swanger raak maar asb help my want mense se al reeds ek is so help my om n baba voortebring

Posted by: jade | 2010/09/08

is daar nie iets wat ek kan gebruik om vinnig swanger te word nie

Reply to jade
Posted by: ZOE | 2010/09/08

Good day,

I had my right fallopian tube removed a few years ago, I have been trying for 4years to get pregnant but every month I ovulate from the right side. And the 2 times I did ovulate from the lift I did fall pregnant but lost the baby’  s between 10 and 12 weeks.
Will Gonal F help me to ovulate from the lift side more than ones a year and is it posible to fall pregnant when I ovulate from the right side were I do not have a fallopian tubu?

Z

advertisement Share this page
Laaik.it Yahoo Google Digg del.icio.us Facebook

Reply to ZOE