Question
Posted by: zanna | 2011-04-21

Ek soek hulp

Ek weet nie meer wat om te maak nie. ek is so seer gemaak wat hy vir my gese dat my hart is in stukke. hyt my hele selfbeeld afgebreek dat ek nie eens my kar wil bestuur nie. ek weet nie hoe om aan te beweeg nie. wat moet ek maar. asb help my!!!!!

Its easy for us to say, and ha at the moment for you to believe - but time heals all wounds, and wounds all heels, like him. Don't take him seriously - he has absoluitely no power except what you choose to give him.
See a counsellor, perhaps, to work on selfbeeld and confidence, and you will be able to move on and find the better sort of guy you really deserve.

2

Posted by: Pat | 2011-04-21

you will survive my dear. In the long run, you will find the right man, be patient.

Reply to Pat