Posted by: Poppie | 2009-01-28

Ejeculating inside while on he pill.

Hi there.

I' m on the pill for the past 2 months now and would like to know if my partner can ejeculate inside of me without me falling pregnant?

I also heard that when on antibiotics the pill is " cancelled"  out. How long after the course of antibiotics is completed will the pill be " active"  again?

He can ejaculate in you.
If on antibiotics, you should use extra precautions for the whole course and two weeks after.

Posted by: Samantha | 2009-01-28

Hi Poppie.

I was advised by my GP that after the second pack of birthcontrol you' re safe. So chances that you' ll fall pregnant is rare.

I' ve been on the pill for three months now and my husband has ejeculated inside of me and I haven' t fallen pregnant.

With regarsd to the antibiotics , I usually wait about two weeks before I allow him to cum inside again.
I' d suggest you use a condom while on medication.

Reply to Samantha