Question
Posted by: M. Naidoo | 2010-01-18

Ejaculation problem

I have trouble during ejaculation. I would like to show my doctor what happens when I ejaculate. Would this be inappropriate to have him watch while I ejaculate? Do doctors ever require their patients to ejaculate in front of them? This is very humiliating for me to aks him, but I don' t think that there is another way.

Dear M Naidoo
It may be inappropriate to do this in the rooms. If you really think that you won't be able to explain it to him, rather take a video clip in private and ask him to look at the video clip.

2
Posted by: GRRR | 2010-01-18

just say what is your problem,

Reply to GRRR
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-01-18

Dear M Naidoo

Reply to cyberdoc