Question
Posted by: Mickey Blue Eyes | 2012/02/09

EJACULATION PRIOR TO ORGASM

Doc, not sure if this is the correct forum to post my concern. But anyway here I go:
I am a 42 year old married male. Lately I find that I ejaculate before I reach orgasm whilst having sex or mastrubating. It is not premature ejaculation, as there are visible semen prior to ejaculation. Furthermore I experience a dull lingering pain in my right testicle after sex/mastrubation. What could be the cause and should I be worried?

Orgasm and ejaculation are in fact seperate fuctions, but most commonly do go together...I'm wondering in what way this causes a problem for you? I'd encourage you to pay attention to the signs before ejaculation takes place - to see if you are able to reduce stimulation before recommencing and allowing the arousal to build again.

As for the pain in your testicle, rather have that checked out (GP should be fine) to make sure that your testicles and vessels are in good shape...

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/09

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist