Question
Posted by: Stronk | 2012/02/08

EJACULATION PRIOR TO ORGASM

Doc, not sure if this is the correct forum to post my concern. But anyway here I go:
I am a 42 year old married male. Lately I find that I ejaculate before I reach orgasm whilst having sex or mastrubating. It is not premature ejaculation, as there are visible semen prior to ejaculation. Furthermore I experience a dull lingering pain in my right testicle after sex/mastrubation. What could be the cause and should I be worried?

The dull pain can be due to inflammation of the testis or prostate gland. I suggest that you consult a doctor for a course of oral antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medication to treat the problem.