Question
Posted by: Amad Amad | 2011-03-06

Ejaculation outside vagina

My question is cumming outside vagina is protecting %100 from pregnancy?

There is unfortunately no 100% risk free birth control methods. There are however less risky and more risky and ejaculating outside the vagina is considered one of the less risky.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2011-03-06

Withdrawing + ejaculating outside the vagina - called coitus interuptus, is not a safe option. When the man is aroused, after a few minutes a clear liquid that we commonly call pre-cum seeps out of his penis. This fluid is for lubrication as well as for making his uretha alkaline bcause sperm can''t live in acid conditions. But beware, pre-cum can contain sperm too. That''s how I became preg with my second baby. Hubby used to withdraw, ejaculate on a towell + he was very good at it, never ever made a mistake. But baby was only 8 mths old when I discovered I was preg. again with no.2 on the way. Remember it only takes 1 sperm to make U conceive.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-03-06

Reply to sexologist