Question
Posted by: Medium | 2009/11/19

Ejaculation or Urination

When having sex with my woman whenever i simulatiosuly thrush in and out and rub her clit she releases lots of fluid ,as if somebody has just open a tap and she likes so much, I ask her if it the ejaculation or urination she says she THINKS is ejaculation.

Could ejaculation be that voluminous in terms of fluid, I swear it could be half a cup?

When a woman is sexually aroused, she produces mucous at the mouth of the vagina. This varies in amount from woman to woman. At climax, some women do ejaculate fluid. This fluid appears to be similar to fluid produced by the prostate gland in a man. Together these may seem like a lot of fluid but unlikely to be as much as you mention. She should have a check up and make sure all is well with her bladder. Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: Medium | 2009/11/19

Glad to hear that its a normal thing-U right Man,that warm fluid is nice when it hits uer pelvis hmmm...

Reply to Medium
Posted by: A man | 2009/11/19

Probably ejaculation, my lady can do it a lot, and she can ejaculate copious amounts of fluid, and sometimes it comes out under considerable pressure, it' s very impressive.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Mr G | 2009/11/19

Yes, they can squirt quite a lot during a female orgasms when they ejaculate.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/11/19

Reply to Sexologist