Posted by: Interested | 2009-04-02

Ejaculation in Mouth...

I' m considering giving my guy oral sex, and letting him " go"  in my mouth. Any tips or advice please!

PS Ladies - have any of you done it? And did it make you feel like gagging? Does it taste aweful?
Any advice or tips on what I should expect would be appreciated!

The ladies can answer your taste questions.
Ejaculation in the mouth is NOT safe sex and can transmit HIV and other sexually transmitted infections - not reccomended - let him wear a condom rather

Posted by: Nonie | 2009-04-02

yes..! it taste like bleach..

Reply to Nonie
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-02

Yip it taste kind of like bleach.
No t something that i enjoy doing really and i wouldn' t swallow but do it because of know he loves it.
It makes me gag for sure but iv only dont it a few times and havn' t got used to it.
He has to be really good to deserve it though lol!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: B | 2009-04-02

My b/f ejaculates in my mouth sometimes. It tastes weird - its kind of sweetish and smells a bit like jik. Its not really pleasant and I do not swallow - I spit it out but its also not the most revolting thing you could do. Try it and see for yourself, you can' t really go by what other women say cos its your response that really counts. Good Luck

Reply to B
Posted by: Np | 2009-04-02

Your man is lucky to have u, my GF doesnt want to hear about it atleast you are cornsidering it.Well I' m a man so I dont know how it tastes but I know that he will enjoy it and it will mean a lot to him. Most man think of it as a sign that you will do anything for him, a sign of commitment. Good luck girl.

Reply to Np
Posted by: ADT | 2009-04-02

If its ur first time, I suggest u press hard on the bottom end of the shaft as soon as u feel he starts to throb. In that way u wont get so much fluid in ur mouth.

Reply to ADT