Question
Posted by: Worried | 2009/08/03

Ejaculation before sex

Everytime my girlfriend &  I want to have sex, I ejaculate before im inside of her... I just get too excited... we have alot of intense foreplay before that... Please help...

it is possible that you may be suffering from premature ejaculation (recurrent episodes of ejaculating within one minute of vaginal penetration). i would advice you to consult with a sexologist or a psychologist to help you identify the source and assist you in managing it.

2
Posted by: Greek God | 2009/08/03

Ejaculation b4 sex-You become too much aroused.
I have two sujestions.
1.Masturbate before you engage in any sexual activity.
2.Use a delay cream/spray such as Stud/Stallion to make you last longer.

Reply to Greek God
Posted by: anonymous | 2009/08/03

dear expert.
One day when i was at work i was talking to one of my cooperators.
when i looked at her feet i got sexually aroused. i am worried if it could be a disorder and i do not feel comfortable about my feeling. please help me know professinal comments.
thanks.

Reply to anonymous