Question

ejaculation & size

i m 25 yr old , 5' 10 tall
bt my penis size is jst 4.5 inch(fully erect)
&  also i have problem of premature ejaculation
plz
help me

premature ejaculation refers to ejaculation occurring withen 1 minute of penetration. if this is what you are experiencing it is advisable to consult with a doctor (gp or urologist) to exclude any possible underlying medical pathology. you should than consider seeking the help of a sexologist/sexual health counsellor who will be able to address the problem of premature ejaculation.
there is no relationsip between penile size and premature ejaculation. The size of your penis should not prevent you from having a satisfying sexual experience.