Question
Posted by: Kia | 2012/06/13

Ejaculation

How does one control ejaculation during anal? when doing anal I just cant last as long as I do with vaginal.

During anal penetration the stimulation is different and many experience the same problem you have. The principles in delaying ejaculation is the same as in vaginal penetration. The health24 website answers this extensively on the site for frequently asked questions. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: xyz | 2012/06/15

I dont know what is so"  lekker"  in anal, the man is the only one that benefit. I know there is woman who likes it, but I suppose if she does not want to do it, her man blows up.(his mount)

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Poenie | 2012/06/14

Sit hom in...daar is heuning in...

Reply to Poenie
Posted by: MANARI ME | 2012/06/14

problem with premature ejaculation

Reply to MANARI ME
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/13

Reply to sexologist