Posted by: Caz | 2010-04-20

I need some advice on how to make my partner ejaculate, this is not usually a problem for me but he can go for hours with out even being close to orgasm, as this is an intimate act I would like to be able to get him to that point! Please I need help!!

Your partner may be having a problem of delayed ejaculation. It would be important for him to consult his general practitioner or a urologist to exclude possible medical causes for this.

Posted by: Pietertjie | 2010-04-20

I knew a Caz once !!!!!

Reply to Pietertjie
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-20

He might be taking something to prevent him from having an orgasm too quickly OR his age might be a factor ! Maybe reduce the amount of times you have sex so he is more horny when he does get it.

Reply to XXX