Question
Posted by: Zee | 2010/02/19

ejaculation

Hi ,my hubby seldomly ejaculates inside of me .as he goes in ,he comes out again &  then unable to ejaculate inside &  rather does it outside of me .is this normal ok ,or is there something that I''m not doing right ... Plz help urgent as we would love to fall pregnant . He does not do this purposely ,it just happens ...

difficult to advise here but for some men it may be intentional and for others it is because the friction that the vigina offers is not enough to bring about ejaculation - discuss this with him and try to tighten your pelvic floor close to his orgasm