im a 25 year old female, and my fiance is having sex with my fiance.. my fiance seem to have a problem with ejaculation... if we have sex anytime of the day he would ejaculate but after that if we try for a second round (could be even few hours later) he it will not come , he says he could feel it as it comes then nothing comes out, as young as we are this is worring me,and we' ve been trying for a baby the passed 3yrs and in that 3 years i had 2 miscarriages, and im struggling to fall pregnant now!do you think that might be the problem?plz help?

your fiance should have a semen analysis done as part of the work up for the fertility problem and this would also provide information with regards to the quality and quantity of his ejaculate. this can be done by a urologist, gynaecologist and certain general practitioners.